Venum Elite Weighted Vest - Black/White
Inspired by US Military tactical vests, the Venum Elite Weighted Vest is a powerful tool used to compliment and enhance all kinds of Cross Training and Combat Sports training, taking your workouts to the next level.
Perfectly balanced and adjustable, it allows complete freedom of movement, both for running and lifting weights. Its quick fastening velcro system at the waistband allows for fast, accurate adjustments.
The mesh fabric interior provides excellent comfort whilst effectively ventilating the vest.
The Venum Elite Weighted Vest has been designed to easily modulate the intensity of a workout. Each of the central pockets, one front and one rear, houses 8 compartments. Each compartment can have weight added or removed very easily and quickly in 1.25kg (2.75 lbs) increments, with a total maximum weight of 20 kilos (44 lbs).
To further enhance your training, the Venum Elite Weighted Vest has 4 metal rings at the shoulders, two in the front and two in the back, which can be attached to either a speed parachute or the Venum Power Training System.
The two removable patches on the velcro belt are not just decorative, but allow you to dry your hands before any grips-focussed exercise.
The Elite Vest is made of military-grade Ripstop, which provides incredible durability and the resistance to survive the elements whilst being used in all environments.
- Made with military Ripstop material.
- Optimal weight distribution provides a perfectly balanced fit.
- Ergonomically designed central pockets for modular weights system ease of use (8 front compartments - 8 rear compartments).
- Sold with 10 kg of weight (8 x 1.25kg) - additional weight sold separately.
- 2 removable patches with Venum embroidered logos for hand drying.
- Venum logos Screen-printed on front and back sides.
- Machine washable at 30 degrees (recommended washing within net).
- One size fits all.