Venum Santa Muerte 2.0 Rashguard Short Sleeves
The Venum Santa Muerte Rashguard draws its essence from the ancient Mexican Culture.
Its remarkable detailed design is inspired by the Mayan religion god, Ah Puch, who is the god of death.
This 100% original Venum creation, was made for the daring athlete eager to reach beyond one’s limits with its unique design and cultural meaning.
Venum has integrated its compression technology for enhanced performance and promote faster recovery time. It is fully sublimated for more durability, especially when working with aggressive and repetitive ground movements.
- 87% Polyester - 13% Spandex: Fabric known for its elasticity and strength.
- "Compression" technology: improves your blood circulation to the muscles and speeds up your recovery time.
- Impressions sublimated into the fiber for maximum durability.
- Slim fit leaving no outlet to your opponent.
- Reinforced seams.
- Band "Rubber" located at waist for keeping your rashguard the right place for a perfect coverage of your body during the fight.
- Available in design Sleeve and Long Sleeves.
- Warning: if this is your first rashguard, we recommend that you opt for the larger than your usual size to limit the hyper compression effect.
- SKU : US-VENUM-02579
- Weight : 0.4409