Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
1) Who we are
DBV distribution (“Venum Fight”) is a company registered in the USA with its commercial office at: 4801 W 147th St, Hawthorne CA, 90250 USA ("We" or "Us").
2) Your status
By placing an order through our web site you warrant that: you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and you are at least 18 years old.
3) How the contract is formed
All orders are subject to acceptance by us and we will confirm such acceptance to you by on-line electronic means (the "Confirmation"). We expressly reserve the right to refuse any order made by a customer with whom we have an ongoing dispute, or from anyone we suspect of making purchases on our site by fraudulent means.
Prices and Payment
The prices for any Products ordered will be as quoted on our web site from time to time, except in the case of obvious errors. Please note that when paying by credit card your total will be debited in US Dollars.
We retain ownership of any Products ordered until we have received full payment for such Products. However, risk in the Products will pass to you upon delivery.
We warrant that any Product purchased through our web site is of satisfactory quality. If you have any reservations or comments about the appearance of or quality of our Products, you should state these by sending us a mail at [email protected] within 2 weeks. Unless we receive such a complaint from you within the period stated, you will be deemed to have accepted delivery of the Products in accordance with your order. If an obvious defect is noticed by you within 2 weeks from the date of delivery of the Products, we will replace the defective Product at our cost with a Product of similar or better value.
Our Liability and Disclaimer
Venum Fight shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Venum Fight has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
All notices shall be given in writing: contact us.
Notice will be deemed received 24 hours after the Web Request or e-mail is sent or three days after the date of posting.
Venum Fight may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Venum Fight.
Your Personal Data
4) Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Contracts for the purchase of Products through our web site will be governed by French Law. Any dispute arising from or related to such contracts shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the French Courts.
This policy sets out the basis on which your personal data will be processed by us.
We collect the following data:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of opening an account, subscribing to our Newsletters, ordering products or when requesting further services or information from us.
- Information about your computer including where available: your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- Information about your Internet usage obtained using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer.
- You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the sending of cookies.
We do not receive any of your credit card or financial details from payments handled on our behalf by the payment provider Ogone
What we do with Customer Information.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide information and services that you may request from us at any time.
- To notify you about changes or enhancements to our service.