Venum Boxing Lab Gloves - Black/Green
Boxing Lab boxing gloves have been designed to provide optimal protection for the hand and wrist. These gloves are perfectly suited for regular and intensive training.
Multi-layered foam construction provides comfort and impact protection.
The PU coating is durable and the seams are reinforced to ensure maximum durability. The palm of the glove is ventilated to wick away perspiration.
These gloves don the colors of the Californian Boxing Lab club, and are elegant with a touch of retro. Their original, mineral design is the product of two opposing worlds: the sunny aesthetic of Californian boxing clubs on the one hand, and the rigor and strength of Eastern fighters on the other.
Boxing Lab is the fulfillment of a dream, of an ambition: to train the best boxers in the world and create undisputed champions.
It was Egis Klimas, a talented and iconic manager, who created Boxing Lab to bring the American dream to life for the most promising Eastern European boxers. The success story began with Sergey Kovalev, the first boxer to have marked the history of Boxing Lab by becoming world champion. The Boxing Lab team has grown to include many of the most prominent boxers of their generation: Vasyl Lomachenko, Oleksandr Usyk, Alexander Besputin as well as many prospects in Eastern European boxing.
- Premium PU coating
- Regular use: 3 to 4 times per week
- Three layers of foam for optimal shock absorption
- Micro-perforated coating for optimal ventilation
- Reinforced palm to transform the glove into a focus mitt
- Thumb attached for better injury protection
- Reinforced seams for increased durability
- Large hook-and-loop closure system for good support
- Elongated cuffs for greater stability
- Designed for boxing, these gloves are also suitable for the practice of Muay Thai and kickboxing
- Venum and Boxing Lab logos