Venum Boxing Lab Training Shorts - Black/Green
Boxing Lab fightshorts have a wide and comfortable fit offering full freedom of movement, suitable for all fighting styles. The comfortable fit at the waist is provided by a self-gripping closure system and an elastic waistband. The fabric of these shorts is flexible and durable, while remaining light and soft to the touch.
The mineral and authentic design of the Boxing Lab fightshorts are a contrast between the energy of Californian boxing and the rigor of Eastern fighters.
Boxing Lab is the fulfillment of a dream, of an ambition: to train the best boxers in the world and create undisputed champions.
It was Egis Klimas, a talented and iconic manager, who created Boxing Lab to bring the American dream to life for the most promising Eastern European boxers. The success story began with Sergey Kovalev, the first boxer to have marked the history of Boxing Lab by becoming world champion. The Boxing Lab team has grown to include many of the most prominent boxers of their generation: Vasyl Lomachenko, Oleksandr Usyk, Alexander Besputin as well as many prospects in Eastern European boxing.
- Ideal for practicing MMA
- Adapted to the practice of all combat sports: Boxing, Muay Thai...
- 100% Polyester: lightness and durability
- Non-abrasive hook-and-loop closure system and drawstrings
- Design sublimated in the fabric
- Reinforced seams: increased durability
- Side slits: increased mobility
- Venum and Boxing Lab logos